||Overcoming Depression, Fear, Worry, and Anger in 21 Days|
A 21 Day Program to Live in His Glorious Presence
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue . . .” Grumbling and complaining are words of death! Words of thanksgiving, gratitude and faith produce life for us and our families! So, with enthusiasm, let’s get started!
Make three or four more copies of this twenty-one day program and put them throughout your house and in your car!
Make each of these seven confessions—three times each day or a total of 21 times each day for 21 days. Picture Jesus in front of you or in your mind as you speak loudly these faith confessions.
1) Father, God, in Jesus Name I ask you to bless greatly each person who has hurt, rejected, or disappointed me, and I forgive them. Then name each one, and pray from your heart as you bless and forgive them.
2) I will always honor you God through my tithes and generous offerings (Malachi 3:8-10). Therefore, my financial needs are met according to your riches in Glory.
3) I trust You. Lord, I trust You. I trust You. “The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not lack anything (Psalms 23:1).” …Use this when fear comes.
4) “I can do all things through Christ who empowers me (Philippians 4:13).”
5) “My God shall and is supplying all of my need according to His Riches in Glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).”
6) Now thanks be unto God, which always causes us (me) to triumph in Christ … (2 Corinthians 2:14)
7) I thank You that all things work together for good to them who love God … (Romans 8:28).
Remember: Confess each of the above confessions three times per day for 21 days. Depression, fear, worry, and stress will begin to disappear! You will live in His Presence. His Glory will be seen & felt upon you. Consistency is the key to lasting victory.
John Chappell, The Chappell Ministries, Inc.
PO Box 172, Bartow, FL 33831, Email JChap777@aol.com Web
www.laughcry.org Cell phone 863-221-1479